Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quotes that i enjoy...

"I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing, through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it."....Tupac


"Start writing a new chapter, for if you live by the book you'll never make history."....Ben Sobel


"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."....Thomas Edison


"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.".... Mark Twain


"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.".... Agatha Christie.


just some qoutes that are somewhat encoraging! :3

this is my first post of hopefully many to come.. i will be posting qoutes, pictures, reveiws, and any 'little thing in life' that ive enjoyed.


jwilliames :3






No comments:

Post a Comment